Sun Jos

Verified Reviewer

Kept on charging my card even after cancellation

I have been with them for eight months now. My original contract was for six months.

I wrote to them, telling them I wanted to cancel as soon as I could, not knowing if my six months were over. They replied, trying to sell me the idea of staying with them. I countered all their arguments in a response, but never received an answer. One week later, I got charged again on my credit card.

I wrote to them about it, asking for a refund of that amount since I had asked to cancel, but never received a response. Stay away. They did rank me on keywords... that had no volume in them.

Nothing came out of the eight months of work other than green charts they kept showing me. There were no leads whatsoever.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Do work on your file
Cons:
  • Work on the wrong things and misguided me

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: stay away, or at least choose yourself your keywords, don't let them run the show

Resolved
Jamie j Zmm

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Waiting see outcome

Updated by user May 02, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Wow traffic is coming in I'm finding everything is expected and have proved myself it's working . I trust wisdek 100% , froggy 3D printing Melbourne .

Updated by user Apr 29, 2024

If Wisdek boost my web presence etc Yes!Jut this week found backlink to my page in a classifieds I never listed Im sure thats back linking on there part .

Original review Apr 17, 2024
SEO services offered by Wisdek for 600 Candian per month, They claim takes 3 months to see results they do lots of research etc from there end and back-linking? I'm a gambler and have taken a punt and will update you on the outcome in the next 3months!' Truly if you doubt there legit bookmark this review ! My website is Froggy3dprinting.com.au we need a miracle and everything they offer is our need
Pros:
  • Page 1 organic result after 12weeks promised
Cons:
  • Many unhappy reviewers did they give delegate access

Preferred solution: All work promised completed and Page 1 organic result in top 3 results , Bring more traffic to my website , Build my website etc

User's recommendation: Book mark and check 17/07/24

map-marker Sydney, New South Wales

Terrible

called me over the phone and spoke with disrespect
Josh C Bgd

Horrible Service

I signed up for both google adwords management and SEO. The google adwords manager didn't seem to know much about how it worked and never really listened to what I had to say.

They are on the east coast so whenever I needed something changed after 2pm then your out of luck. Never got any results from this service. Wasted a few hundred dollars.

SEO service was the same way after 2pm. Also they made changes to my website and screwed it up and took over a day to fix it.

They don't even ask any questions before they do the work and took them the first month to actually get things started before any changes where made. So I decided to cancel the service but have to pay a cancel fee even tho the service was horrible.

Looked at other reviews on their site and most the good ones are from their employees so don't let that fool you.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Idea of quality seo service
Cons:
  • Customer service and service received
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Wisdek Corp.

Wisdek has been a wonderful company to work with and they have helped us in so many ways! We needed the extra help to get the necessary marketing goals accomplished to boost our business online and Wisdek has helped us do this I personally have found that having Jack as our Marketing Executive has been the most beneficial for us.

Being the only one who manages our website and our online marketing within our company, I have to say that working with Jack has been a breath of fresh air. He is freeing up so much time to speak with me about any concern or question I have. He is incredibly knowledgeable in this subject matter and wants to not only help but teach as well.

He is transparent and honest about the things we need to do and truly has our best interest at heart. Thanks for all that you do, Jack

Amazing company

I have been a client of Wisdek for less than one year and I am very pleased and satisfied with their expertise and service. They have advised me every step of the the way and have been very creative in how to get the most return on my marketing investment. I trust them completely and would recommend them to anyone who want a good and cost effective adverting company that provides search engine optimization and ad-words management services, i think they also provide services for small companies through facebook adverting along with twitter and instagram, not 100% sure but you can call and ask them. these guys are professionals Good Luck Max Hahne
map-marker Sydney, New South Wales

Wisdek - Seo Service Review from Sydney, New South Wales

I have had the unfortunate business relationship with this very average company. My SEO campaign is completely bogus along with my Add Words. Complete rip off. I wish I had of found this review site earlier. Word of warning do not use Wisdek. They terrible!
Bad quality
Wisdek

Please provide more details about your statement and identify yourself. It is really unfortunate if you feel that way, but we do not have any cases when customer signed up with us and his ranking did not improve, except cases where access was not provided despite multiple and documented on our side requests.

We are holding A+ rating with BBB and all cases of possible problems were resolved.

I'm sure we can review and resolve your case as well.

Thank you and looking forward to get more details on your issue or to revoke this comment.

Dear anonymous,

It is very unfortunate to hear about your experience with our company. Can you please identify yourself and I can take a look at your account and provide a response. We value our client's opinion and it would be helpful to learn more about your experience and address your issues, if there any and you actually were a Wisdek customer, as we do know about any cases such you describe.

Resolved
Corri Wwi
map-marker San Jose, California

Resolved: Total Rip Off Scam Artists BEWARE

Updated by user Sep 08, 2016

Hello, my name is Eric Stone and I'm working for Wisdek Corp. for the past 4 years.

Someone used my account to post this fake review for the company I love and working for. We do not have anyone in India and many of our customers are working with us more than 6-7 years.

We are premier Google Partner Company as well as we are holding an A+ status wit BBB with all cases resolved. We encourage you to visit us at 180 Brodie Drive, Unit, 5, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K8.

Customer satisfaction is our priority.

Please email me for any additional information you may require. Eric Stone estone@***.com

Original review Sep 06, 2016
This is to Notify to everyone of the SCAM ARTISTS in town under the name of WISDEK. Selling services that do not exist by showing past Customers that aren't there, Kindly BEWARE Please! These guys have Cold Callers in India that make you fool over the phone. I had the unfortunate experience of working with them. They would charge your Credit card for no reason again and again.Totally unproffesional Indians they would make you fool over the phone for Services that actually don't exist. In short Total RIP OFF SCAM ARTISTS. Whenever you hear the Word WISDEK!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam
  • Hate it
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

Yet another SEO Scammer from PakIndiastan.

Guest

Dear anonymous,It is very unfortunate to hear about your experience with our company. Can you please identify yourself

map-marker Al Jizah, Al Jizah

Great Service!

I wonder what was happening 4 or 5 years ago, I have an SEO package and its working like a charm for me. Already refered them to couple friends, that are still very happy with it as well. Good luck for you, It worked well for me, i wish it works the same for u. Because when we tried doing SEO inhouse before, it never worked as professional as its ran now, we're way better represented in our local market. Thanks and wish u same success with your websites, and for those who still don't know the importance of online exposure, it may be about time to start, cheers
Pros:
  • Love it
map-marker Maple, Ontario

Wisdek is Run by Scam Artists

I subscribed to Wisdek's SEO services for three years. I cancelled with them a few months ago, simply because I was not seeing results. My campaign manager told me that my keywords were too competitive. If they were too competitive, why invest money in them? Why not invest in something new? I read several reviews on these sites. The company's claim that they're written by competitors is bogus. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Instead of excusing these reviews as bogus, they need to work to better themselves. There are hundreds of other companies that can offer the same services and better results.
Bad quality
Aengus Czz

Wisdek Review

Wisdek Review
I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an instant the website ranking/sales tanked. I was in the market looking for an Internet Company that could help me with this. One of my friend referred me to Wisdek, I saw the website and gave them a call (They had a service page on the website dedicated for removing Manual Penalties) so I assumed they are experienced and would have handled similar cases before. My account manager was Mark, and he did certainly handle my case very effectively. They completed the work for one time fee (in about 20 days) and did send a Reconsideration letter to Google. But the penalty did not vanish and I am glad I sticked with them and trusted because they explained me things really well. And everything was transparent from Day 1. Removing Penalties in the first Go are difficult and like they promised, the Penalty was removed in the next try. For everyone considering Wisdek, I would wholeheartedly recommend that you go ahead. They are masters and I can vouch for Wisdek. I have also attached screenshots to show the credibility and for everyone to see the results of Wisdek's assistance. P.S: I am posting this review because i did see a negative review / complaint for this company and I did talk to Mark about this. Apparently competitors are post a negative review of a competitor company to take away work which is absolutely unethical. It would make a lot more sense if real customers share experiences.
Pros:
  • Support
Good customer service
Guest

Sounds like this is wisdek using broken english as usual to make themselves look good lol. What a bunch of scammers!!!!

They are all indians using fake american names, they deliver nothing but garbage, which should be the best they can deliver considering they actually cant deliver *** to you. All a waste of time and money. Bogus, Scam & Bullshitters.

STAY THE *** AWAY FROM WISDEK AND ALL THEIR PARTNERS WHO OUTSOURSE WHOLESALE SEO FROM THEM!!!!! They wasted almost 1 year of my time giving me nothing but excuses and the best part is, my team had to unfuck what they *** for me!!!!!

Raghad Ham
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1016700

I'm currently in the same situation. After 10 months of $600 a month I have received only 2 phone calls neither of which were even located in the state I do business.

I thought my last SEO company was bad, WISDEK brought it to a whole new level of STINK. Zero Results

map-marker Stirling, Ontario

Awful, Awful, Awful

I had Wisdek for a few years and finally cancelled. Since beginning to handle our SEO in house our reviews and website stats have increased dramatically. Wisdek posts to phony websites and tries to make it seem like they use top of the line research when all of their reports are generated from google's webmaster tools and adwords. I have never dealt with a company so arrogant and belittling of their customers. The first time I received a call from them was after I cancelled my contract, and instead of trying to convince me they could help, they tried to make me feel like I was doing something wrong and that I should be scared to cancel with them (not a good way to do business) Stay away and do it yourself.
Poor customer service
Canyon Zwe

Wisdek Corp = *** Artists

Never seen worse *** artists than Wisdek. Orignally I saw all these complaints and was freaked out about it, but Eran Hurvitz assured me that I would get my money's worth. I read a couple of articles on reputation management on their blog and decided to call in. Assuredly enough, I got transferred to Courtney Dale who spilled the beans thinking I was in the same boat. Instead of working with their customers, she told me that they try to bury their bad reviews by linking keywords such as "wisdek scam" to their site. Daniel (PPC Specialist) is the only person who cares about CS. I believe in the analogy that the fish rots from the head down.
Guest

I have no problem "spilling the beans" that customer communication is an area of ours that we are focused on improving. In fact, there are many new systems we have put in place in 2013 alone that have improved this aspect of Wisdek tremendously.

Likewise, this customer that wrote this review was inquiring about reputation management for their own company which experienced bad reviews. As a service it does involve producing positive content and promoting it to be more searchable than negative content. (This can be easily researched online)

It's not that we want to fool anyone, it is simply about continuous improvement as a company, moving forward, and working to improve our brand. I assure you it is both an internal, and external effort, not merely smoke and mirrors. I don't consider "spilling the beans" a bad thing. It's honest.

We have suffered from many negative reviews in the past online, though we still hold an A+ rating with the better business bureau which is a company that moderates official customer complaints to businesses and holds companies (like Wisdek) accountable for addressing these concerns. If you take a closer look at many of the complaints online you will notice that most of them have to do with people saying we are not partners with Google, or they are not ranking right away. (If they are legitimate reviews from real customers) This is not something we promise to our SEO customers.

Ranking organically takes time. PPC is for immediate rankings. Also, we actually are partners with Google. We have badges all over our website about this.

Due to the highly technical nature of our service, it is my own personal opinion that many of the complaints stem from confusion or misguided expectations. Communications is something that we are constantly working to improve, however, our technical skill and technical services operate like a well oiled machine. We guarantee our work, and also provide service completion reports to our customers to offer greater peace of mind that we are providing the service you have purchased. We have built our company on achieving success for our client's websites.

As a growing company, it is becoming more and more important that we develop the customer service and communication side of our business as well.

It has been somewhat of a "growing pain".

Guest

Wisdek is the definition of deception

Ms. Dale:

I run a small trades company in and around the GTA. I was doing SEO with Wisdek for 3 years. For over 1 year up until cancellation, I did not see any results. In fact my rankings for major cities such as Toronto were annihilated. NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. I spoke with the Management, who confirmed my suspicions and told me that I would receive 3 months free services. The company still kept charging me and when I wanted to cancel, the Management told me I would only get a partial refund.

If you think that we are complaining about customers not getting results right away, that's preposterous. You are out of touch with what your customers really want. Read my lips: It's all about the poor quality of your work that *** US OFF.

Guest

Hi there,Thank you for giving me the opportunity to respond to your concern.Although we have negative reviews online, we still hold an A+ rating with the better business bureau which is a company that moderates official customer complaints to businesses and holds companies (like Wisdek) accountable for addressing these concerns. We also have an excellent customer retention rate which we are very proud of.If you take a closer look at many of the complaints online you will notice that most of them have to do with people saying we are not partners with Google, or they are not ranking right away.

(If they are legitimate reviews from real customers) This is not something we promise to our SEO customers. Ranking organically takes time. PPC is for more immediate rankings. Also, we actually are partners with Google.

We have badges all over our website about this. Due to the highly technical nature of our service, it is my own personal opinion that many of the complaints stem from confusion or misguided expectations. Communications is something that we are constantly working to improve, however, our technical skill and technical services operate like a well oiled machine. We guarantee our work, and also provide service completion reports to our customers to offer greater peace of mind that we are providing the exact service you have purchased.

We have built our company on achieving success for our client's websites. As a growing company, it is becoming more and more important that we develop the communication side of our business as well. It is something we are addressing and it is a symptom of our rapid growth. I have no problem "spilling the beans" that customer communication is an area of ours that we are focused on improving.

In fact, there are many new systems we have put in place in 2013 alone that have improved this aspect of Wisdek tremendously. Likewise, reputation management does involve producing positive content and promoting it to be more searchable than negative content. (This can be easily researched online, many companies offer this service as part of online marketing.) Of course we would engage in this for our own business. Our reputation is important to us, and so are our customers.

It's not that we want to fool anyone, we don't. It is simply about continuous improvement as a company, moving forward, and working to improve our brand. I assure you it is both an internal, and external effort, not merely smoke and mirrors. I don't consider "spilling the beans" a bad thing.

It's open and honest.

I also don't consider reputation management to be a bad thing either, as long as a company is genuinely dedicated to improvement on all levels within their business, not just the "face" of their company. I'm sorry that you feel you have had a negative experience with our company, and I would be open to talking further with you to help you resolve any issues if you so wish.Sincerely,Courtney Dalecdale@***.com

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-692177

My honest opinion: these people do not know what they are doing or selling. They can't even get their own rankings up to speed.

My piece of advice: you have to help yourself before you help others.

I was speaking with another SEO company and they did a ranking search for Wisdek on top keywords. Wisdek is nowhere to be found.

It makes me wonder what "black hat SEO" services are they offering their clients.

View more comments (4)
map-marker Toronto, Ontario

Wisdek terrible customer service - DONT USE THEM!

I had Wisdek for two years and it was the worst experience of my life.Our website has been penalized by Google because of Wisdek posting to phony websites then threatening them in order to get the links removed.

I pointed out to Wisdek about the links that they did and asked for a discount which I did not get.

Once I left them, the VP of marketing was so rude to me and my boss, our last conversation ended in "I have no comment for you" they truly suck as a company and I don't know how they are in business.

Guest

Well i have been burned up with Wisdek too, i gave two websites paid thousands of dollars my sites were never at first 100 placement of Google.

Stay alert!

Guest

Good thing I found this site, so I can could share my story with this company.

I used to be on board with Wisdek not too long ago and Wisdek managed to ruin not only my website but all my previous SEO efforts as well.

I get 10 or more emails and phone calls each day selling me on SEO services, Wisdek was no different when they called me, but their sales rep made it look like they know the seo industry standards and my competitive industry and assured me that they will increase my business, drive more targeted leads to my site and so on and so forth...7 months later I started to lose my patience because I didn't see any progress on my campaign. My web-site was penalized by Google penalty, my domain name was linking to low quality links, my on-site wasn't even close to being done and I never received any answers when I demanded answers to all the issues with my domain name.

I had to cancel my service and I demanded a charge back from my credit card company.

A month later I hired professional and reliable company who knows what they are doing and I am confident with my website. I recommend everyone to do their research before hiring an SEO Firm, If you want to avoid getting ripped off by unscrupulous or behind the times SEO firms like Wisdek.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-814517

Would you mind sharing the name of the reliable company you hired?

View more comments (2)
map-marker Marietta, Georgia

Recieved unnatural links penalty due to Wisdek's services

Terminated services with Wisdek after countless requests not to post blogs with unrelated content linking to our website. Their backlinks and blog postings earned us a unnatural links penalty two weeks later. At the time their service was terminated they were also refusing to remove malware from our site unless we hosted our website them for $20 a month. Working with Wisdek was an awful experience. I don't know where to begin. Employees are very difficult to get on the phone. E-mails will be answered no sooner than 24 hours, if theyre not "lost." Technicians are mostly foreign and seem to work off of their living room couch. Outrageously lied to more than 3 times. The list goes on....
Guest

Sorry to hear about your situation with this fraudulent company who calls themselves Wisdek. I used to be on board with these guys as well not too long ago and Wisdek managed to ruin my website and all my previous SEO efforts.

Guest

I ALSO HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEM.PURE SCAM.

map-marker Toronto, Ontario

SCAM

WISDEK, is scamming clients, telling them they are providing ethical SEO. They are spamming search engines, blogs. Exchanging links with ***, fake sites. They blackmail clients, and use unethical practices.

Guest

We had the same problem with Wisdek. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WISDEK.

They caused serious problems with our SEO, got us on the "untrusted" google list - don't stand behind the work they do and more.

I cannot stress enough DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WISDEK. July 2014.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article