Resolved
5.0

Update by user Sep 08, 2016

Hello, my name is Eric Stone and I'm working for Wisdek Corp. for the past 4 years.

Someone used my account to post this fake review for the company I love and working for. We do not have anyone in India and many of our customers are working with us more than 6-7 years.

We are premier Google Partner Company as well as we are holding an A+ status wit BBB with all cases resolved. We encourage you to visit us at 180 Brodie Drive, Unit, 5, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K8.

Customer satisfaction is our priority.

Please email me for any additional information you may require. Eric Stone estone@wisdek.com

Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2016

This is to Notify to everyone of the SCAM ARTISTS in town under the name of WISDEK. Selling services that do not exist by showing past Customers that aren't there, Kindly BEWARE Please!

These guys have Cold Callers in India that make you fool over the phone. I had the unfortunate experience of working with them. They would charge your Credit card for no reason again and again.Totally unproffesional Indians they would make you fool over the phone for Services that actually don't exist. In short Total RIP OFF SCAM ARTISTS.

Whenever you hear the Word WISDEK!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. EStone is overall dissatisfied with Wisdek. The most disappointing about wisdek customer care at Wisdek was hate it and scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wisdek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in SEO and Reputation Management category for more informed decision or compare Wisdek to other companies on our site.

Comments

Yet another SEO Scammer from PakIndiastan.

Dear anonymous,It is very unfortunate to hear about your experience with our company. Can you please identify yourself