Wisdek Review

I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an instant the website ranking/sales tanked. I was in the market looking for an Internet Company that could help me with this. One of my friend referred me to Wisdek, I saw the website and gave them a call (They had a service page on the website dedicated for removing Manual Penalties) so I assumed they are experienced and would have handled similar cases before.

My account manager was Mark, and he did certainly handle my case very effectively. They completed the work for one time fee (in about 20 days) and did send a Reconsideration letter to Google. But the penalty did not vanish and I am glad I sticked with them and trusted because they explained me things really well. And everything was transparent from Day 1. Removing Penalties in the first Go are difficult and like they promised, the Penalty was removed in the next try. For everyone considering Wisdek, I would wholeheartedly recommend that you go ahead. They are masters and I can vouch for Wisdek.

I have also attached screenshots to show the credibility and for everyone to see the results of Wisdek's assistance.

P.S: I am posting this review because i did see a negative review / complaint for this company and I did talk to Mark about this. Apparently competitors are post a negative review of a competitor company to take away work which is absolutely unethical. It would make a lot more sense if real customers share experiences.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
SEO and Reputation Management
review #617992 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wisdek? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 06, 2015 #1016700

Sounds like this is wisdek using broken english as usual to make themselves look good lol. What a bunch of scammers!!!! They are all indians using fake american names, they deliver nothing but garbage, which should be the best they can deliver considering they actually cant deliver *** to you. All a waste of time and money. Bogus, Scam & Bullshitters. STAY THE *** AWAY FROM WISDEK AND ALL THEIR PARTNERS WHO OUTSOURSE WHOLESALE SEO FROM THEM!!!!! They wasted almost 1 year of my time giving me nothing but excuses and the best part is, my team had to unfuck what they *** for me!!!!!

4 6 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.