1.3

I have had the unfortunate business relationship with this very average company. My SEO campaign is completely bogus along with my Add Words.

Complete rip off. I wish I had of found this review site earlier.

Word of warning do not use Wisdek. They terrible!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Wisdek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wisdek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wisdek and wisdek seo service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wisdek
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada #1183736
Wisdek Verified Representative

Please provide more details about your statement and identify yourself. It is really unfortunate if you feel that way, but we do not have any cases when customer signed up with us and his ranking did not improve, except cases where access was not provided despite multiple and documented on our side requests.

We are holding A+ rating with BBB and all cases of possible problems were resolved.

I'm sure we can review and resolve your case as well.

Thank you and looking forward to get more details on your issue or to revoke this comment.

Dear anonymous,

It is very unfortunate to hear about your experience with our company. Can you please identify yourself and I can take a look at your account and provide a response. We value our client's opinion and it would be helpful to learn more about your experience and address your issues, if there any and you actually were a Wisdek customer, as we do know about any cases such you describe.