Wisdek is a search engine optimization, seo, company who guarantee top placement of your keywords in Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc...

I've been tracking my keywords before I signed up with them thinking I was doing something wrong. It has been over 3 months of paying them for their services with no improvement.

All the keywords I gave them are far from top pages. Their is only one keyword I gave Wisdek, forward head, that is ranked at 290 which means that you have to click 29 pages before seeing it. All other keywords I gave Wisdek aren't even listed for getting search results. And I believe all that work to get that was already accomplished by me as it didn't move since I've been monitoring it before Wisdek came along.

I monitor my website using Google Webmaster Tools so I can see the progress.

Wisdek advertises a Satisfaction Guarantee on their services but they don't honor it.

I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau today to get my money back from them.

If you do have a website and have payed Wisdek, use Google Webmaster Tools to verify their information.

Comments

This company is a complete scam.

wisdek corp is the best company.. they bring my website on the 1st page of google in 60 to 90 days they r the best if u don't believe try only 1 time and stay blessed for long time :) thank you wisdek..

#719090

I can't believe these guys are still in business, just look up "wisdek scams" there a million blogs and forums with the same customer complaints. They used to have an address in Toronto, street maps showed a broken down warehouse.

We cancelled our service after ZERO hits from their SEO, verified by our tracking software. Even if you cancel service they continue to bill if your set up through automatic payments. Visa was useless in helping us so beware.

Turnover is extremely high for these guys, Eran Hurvitz has been there a while and seems to really like taking your money but the other guys don't last long.

Lake Mary, Florida, United States #636841

We investigated customer's complaint and he has been with us for less than 3 months, and already there was improvement on NON-PAID search engine traffic from Google. (source: Google Analytics tracking software)

His claims to BBB were rejected after investigation from their side.

Our own investigations show that this client tends to complain about every business he deals with and asking for his money back. You can check his profile on his site where he complained about several companies. He actually has a complaint page on his own website. Customer was trying to blackmail us that if we don't refund his money he would post bad reviews on various sites all over the internet.

We feel comfortable with the quality of work we have done. Our company will legal action against this customer if any other company which got affected by slanderous activities of this individual, kindly report it to us in order to have a joint legal action.

bull *** company.......... never use..........they only use ur money.

Liars! The keyword the promise to advance on a first page never showed up in a first 50 pages.

Totally screwed up all my local listings with yahoo, google and bing.

Messed up categories and locations. I read this post before I signed up with them, but decided to give a shot. I stop my bleeding 2 month later. Live and learn from someones mistake.

You can do what they do in one day for free, just look up for info on internet. Good day all :roll

Wisdek is one of the worst companies out there for seo improvement, account management, and general professionalism...

Say NO to Wisdek... so many business owners I know have already

Completely useless. We paid them for a 6 month engagement at $500 a month.

Constant badgering to upgrade to a higher plan. No results delivered. Have absolutely no clue what they actually did. Terrible communication.

All in all a complete waste of money.

I m the owner of tri state stone,inc

in New Jersey Wisdek its very good company

they have me provide a excellent job

Denis

I hired Wisdek for some advertising on December 1, 2011. I choose the sponsored links because they are supposed to go live IMMEDIATELY.

I found a problem with the ads not showing up properly on December 6th. I notified them by e-mail and made several phone calls. They kept saying they would call me back but never did. I stayed very polite and professional until January 6th when I filed with the BBB. I think staying polite and professional only fed more into the idea they can keep blowing me off. I was contacted by Eran after being extremely persistent. He said he would make it right but I still had to pay for the month my ads were no good. They set up new ads for me on the 10th. From the 10th to the 17th they couldn't get the ads up right or insert the descriptions I stated to insert. Thrista acted *** again and claimed they never received them. I forwarded the e-mail I sent in with the contract. I updated the BBB report on the 14th or 15th. Finally on the 17th my ads were up for the first time with the proper description and in the proper place.

I receive a call from Eran on the 18th who was very upset that I wrote the BBB and stated that is "not the proper channel to handle this matter". After 45+ days of being patient, I had enough and contacted the BBB as I should as a consumer.

Eran said he was going to pull my ads and "blackball" my company from internet advertising. He said he would "share my information" with other companies and make sure I can't get advertising for my business. First, it's a violation of Canadian and US law to "share" customer information, second, what kind of company feels they have to "punish" a customer because they are unhappy?

Rather than getting it right Eran chose to ad insult to injury. So, here I am, telling my story on the internet. STAY AWAY!

First off all i like to say WISDEK CORP is full off *** .If you don't believe try you will see.Don't trust this company they claim unlimited clicks but that's all bull ***.Becareful from WISDEK CORP special DANNY ADAM , SAM CONNER , TRISHA BROWN i don't know the call of last *** HEAD who call and Harassing people.

to Robert Lake Mary, Florida, United States #636846

No Robert, its not like that for me the experience/working with WISDEK is awesome :)

cgeisert
Kabul, Kabul, Afghanistan #357651

Looks like I am going to have to file another complaint with the Better Business Bureau and call them to see what is happening.

You can check my website where I posted the information from Google's own tracking. You will find it in the news section. Feel free to go to www.fhpproducts.com where I post everything, good and bad. You will see that the keywords Wisdek was supposed to improve aren't even getting any traffic!

So much for Satisfaction Guaranteed that they post on their website.

I'll keep everybody posted on the "lawsuit" if they file it. If anybody else had problems with Wisdek, please feel free to post your comments.

His claims to BBB were rejected after investigation from their side.

to Farid - Tech Manager at Wisdek #737687

Find it interesting that the two Wisdek rebuttals are identical. And really, threatening legal action in a rebuttal is unprofessional.