Wisdek Threatens Lawsuit Because They Donâ€™t Honor Satisfaction Guarantee
Wisdek, a SEO company based in Ontario Canada, offers a Satisfaction Guarantee on their webpage.
But what does that really mean? Absolutely nothing.
The only reason I chose to use them was because of their Satisfaction Guarantee. It's just an empty promise.
If a company offers a Satisfaction Guarantee, they should be able to back it up; Wisdek doesn't. They would rather spend more money paying lawyers than pay the money back to unsatisfied customers.
After I told them I wasn't satisfied and sent them proof that their SEO
services don't work they still wouldn't give me a total refund. Then I told them that if they don't refund my money that I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and post an article so people would understand more about their "Satisfaction Guarantee". Hence the article.
Wisdek posted on a different Pissed Consumer article I wrote that the Better Business Bureau rejected my complaint. Now I understand why there was only a few complaints filed against them. It's because the Better Business Bureau rejects the complaints filed against Wisdek! I guess other people aren't as persistent as me.
I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau again to find out what I did wrong in filing my complaint and will file it again.
In my search for search engine optimization I found three great websites. They are WooRank, Nibbler.Silktide and the newest, most powerful is PowerMapper. PowerMapper does offer a money back guarantee, no questions ask. If I were to do it all over again, I wouldn't pay Wisdek but put my money with PowerMapper. I will be paying them once I get my three new products up and running, one which includes a posture directory.
I've been using WooRank to start and fixed up my backstage of my website but it wasn't enough. Then I went to Nibbler.Silktide as they are more thorough. Now I'm using PowerMapper because it is even better. I suggest using all three.
I think I know why Wisdek would rather take me to court than pay me back and honor their Satisfaction Guarantee. If they pay me my money back, they might go out of business because I would open the flood gates now that everybody knows about what is going on… if this post actually gets read that is.
I've posted the information regarding the quest for making my website awesome on my FHPProducts company website in the news. I am an inventor and have three patents.
I gave Wisdek my address in China to send me the lawsuit. I will see what happens.
I've been thru lawsuits before because I got screwed by my old business partner and sued him for fraud and patent infringement. This should be interesting to watch.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Keyword Optimization
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
You May Also Like
- "Ayudos' Pro package definitely provided a great boost thru social media and a featured article which brought some great traffic to my campaign page here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pelty-the-bluetooth-speaker-powered-by-fire/ Pelty represents a technological revolution in..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I did my due diligence before signing a 6 month contact for $99 a month and a $99 setup fee. I have a health product I sell from my..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."